King Arthur Week

By 20th January 2015Uncategorised, Year 3

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Hello to all!

We just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your support for our themed week and especially our dress up day. The children looked amazing, we have some lovely photos of the two classes and some of the work they produced this week. We will add them asap.

We finished our themed week with a visit to the theatre which was enjoyed by all. The children interacted so well with the performers and we all had a wonderful time.

Thank you again for helping to make all of this possible, we couldn’t do it without you!

The year 3 team.

No Comments

• Edie Evans says:

I loved king Aurthur week it was so much fun! Everyone looked great (especially me!!) Some people came as knights , some people came as King Aurthur,some people came as Queen Guiniviar and I came as Prinsess Glissindra!!The whole school looked great I hope we do it every year! Keep working year 3

• Mrs Petrie says:

You look as if you are having fun in your costumes. I can see that you have done some brilliant writing linked to you King Aurthur week. Your display looks good in the corridor. Keep up the excellent work Year 3. I loved looking at your work.

Mrs Petrie

• Kiera m says:

I loved King Authur week it was fun doing some activity in our morning rota. The maths activity was awesome and literacy was fun aswell.

From Kiera m

• Krish Buch says:

I think it was a really fun day dressing up,we all looked wonderful! I found it very interesting learning about King Authur and the Knights of the round table.

• Jackson Bianco says:

We all had super time dressing up as characters from the myth King Arthur.

• zion brown says:

I really liked king Aurther week everyone looked amazing thank you teachers for your work